Creativity. Speed. Certainty.
When we see an opportunity, our team collaborates with clients to respond quickly and confidently.
Western provides senior secured loans to private equity-owned, U.S.-based middle market companies. Structuring each individual opportunity requires a high level of craftsmanship, which is why these 3 principles drive our strategy – every day, every deal. Our Corporate Finance Group is based on our commitment to deliver superb, innovative, and ever-improving services to our clients, while offering unique fulfillment to our colleagues. For us, it all begins with our clients. In all our professional relationships, we commit to trust, which means we can and will do what we say.
As part of Western, we have access to stable funds that allow us to craft one-of-a-kind lending structures. Our clients depend on our core team’s experience, stability and reputation to provide a steady hand through all stages of each transaction.
Western fuses two of the financial world’s most powerful tools: experience and resources. To that end, we offer a wide range of Corporate Financing services including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, debt and equity financing.
- Senior secured revolving credit and term loan facilities based upon asset valuations
- Revolving lines of credit based upon accounts receivable and inventory valuations, as well as term loans based on the value of fixed assets including real estate
Cash Flow Financing
- Principally in connection with acquisition financing
- Senior secured debt based on EBITDA multiple and understanding of cash flow drivers
- Reliance on company’s operating performance, management strength and competitive position
Real Estate Loans
- First Mortgages secured by real property
- Senior Secured Credit Facilities
- Competitive advance rates based upon loan to value
- Unitranche loans providing one-stop total financial solutions under a single credit agreement, typically in excess of traditional senior financing leverage levels
- Unitranche loans feature accelerated loan underwriting and closing timelines
***Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License***